My client a market leading IT System Integrator is looking to recruit IT Second Line Support Analyst with ITIL V3 experience for a long-term contract assignment based in London.
Suitable candidates require the following experience:
- Provide 1st line support and guidance for the relevant ITIL processes; which are managed from identification / registration to closure in line with SLAs and KPIs.
- Log all issues and requests through service management tools, ensuring customer requirements are clearly stated.
- Interface with external customers, internal resolver groups, internal support functions and 3rd party suppliers to carry out effective communication and speedy resolution for incidents and requests
- Undertake Business Process Testing and production of working instructions for new services
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line workplace support to all employees across all manned sites.
- Provide support and maintenance of workplace infrastructure, this includes:
- Desktops and laptops
- Mobile handheld devices
- ITIL v.3 Foundation
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science
- MCTS/MCITP or equivalent.
Ref: 8884 | Published: 12 Oct 2018