Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||2nd/3rd Level Support Engineer
||3 months ago
Customer Support/Technical Support Engineer is responsible to deliver high quality technical support service towards Customer’s NOC engineers, network operations department and engineering department. TSE engineer is responsible to fulfil contracted SLA response times related technical query, trouble resolution and Emergency service.
Proactively plans and performs advanced technical activities requiring knowledge in multiple areas or on a system level to service the customer. Prioritizes work based on customer impact and brings expertise to customer site on need basis.
Main Responsibility Area
Identifies and solves proactively demanding problems and communicates them to key stakeholders. Participates as an expert in own technology area in customer projects. May support areas by participating in emergency and 24/7 duty. Is active in networking and knowledge sharing. Develops processes, tools and working methods.
- Resolve technical queries for external customers
- Prioritize reported problem reports together with global product support team and R&D
- Trouble shooting and fault reproduction
- Handles Software download and -delivery tasks for customers
- Develops customer specific Acceptance test manuals and Upgrade procedures
- Setup of local test bed facilities
- Planning and Execution of Network Upgrade/Updates (in night shifts)
- Work closely with global product support, R&D and relevant teams to investigate product faults and drive correcting process
- Provide technical documentation for new releases to our internal and external customers
- Understands customer network KPIs in early product phase and drives its improvement
- Understand the customer targets on introduction of new releases and acceptance testing in customers’ lab and field
- Work in international teams
- Solid technical background in fixed broadband access systems (xDSL/VoIP/GPON/SDN/Linux/Windows/Scripting languages).
- Technical support experience preferred
- Team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated. Ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Can prioritize work and handle multiple tasks
Ref: 9449 | Published: 09 Aug 2019