Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||3G & LTE Optimization Expert
||2 months ago
- 8+ years of relevant experience in network design and optimization on Huawei equipment for GSM/ WCDMA/ LTE.
- Should be familiar with Huawei tools: U2000, Omstar, Probe/assistant, PRS, FMA.
- Thorough understanding & hands-on experience of WCDMA / LTE technology and WCDMA / LTE RAN Optimization.
- Solid understanding of 3G/LTE Network Optimization and Network Performance principles. Knowledge of 2G/3G/HSPA/LTE radio network optimization and audit process which includes configuration audits, parameters audit, radio capacity assessment and post processing of drive tests log files and Layer 3 analysis. Also perform Parameter inconsistency check, Neighbour Optimization.
- Knowledge in routine review of radio network Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as Throughput, CS/PS drop call, CE Utilization/Blocking, Code utilization, Handover, RAB setup success rate and call setup success rate and QoS etc.
- KPI definition, Multi-layer tuning, traffic forecasting, Parameter tuning, Data optimization knowledge, Troubleshoot RTWP problems.
- Implementation of new features and tuning of WCDMA / LTE parameters to maximize the total network performance and quality in order to meet customer objectives and targets.
- Experience on IRAT handover planning, optimization and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Radio propagation, optimization of coverage footprint and service.
- Scrambling code / PCI planning with planning tools.
- Customer problem investigation.
- Knowledge of radio network design, planning for LTE including nominal Cell Plan, traffic simulations, PCI/RSI planning, dimensioning, capacity planning and capacity expansion plan based on traffic forecast for short term and long term. Knowledge of RF design fundamentals and RF propagation behaviour
- Solid understanding of Network Optimization and Network Performance principles.
Ref: 9193 | Published: 11 Apr 2019