Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||2 months ago
The role of the Country Manager is to act as the General Manager for the Talkpool entity and to have full Profit & Loss and Cash-flow responsibility. The Country Manager is additionally overall responsible for operations and management of all projects. The responsibilities include customer interaction as well, account management and management of all parts of the organization and office.
The job includes but is not limited to the following activities:
- Assume full financial responsibility, including Profit and Loss as well as cash-flow
- Develop and execute business strategies
- Lead and motivate subordinates and develop a high performing team
- Manage and foster a good relationship with the customers including providing regular status updates and attending regular governance meetings with the customer
- Ensure all phases of project planning, implementation and evaluation are executed properly in order to ensure customer satisfaction, project continuity, profitability and timely delivery of services and that the Talkpool Project Management Guideline is followed.
- Supervise and coordinate technical, and non-technical project staff by establishing performance measures, goals, objectives and priorities, providing direction and feedback, and ensuring assigned projects/tasks are completed accurately and by the specified due date.
- Manage relationship with vendors and subcontractors to ensure that proper contracts are in place and that the equipment and services procured and delivered, meeting requirements and specifications of the customer
- Ensure compliance with Talkpool’s and Customer’s operating principles and technical requirements.
- Ensure the right staffing level for all ongoing projects and mobilization of resources (people, tools cars etc.) for new projects
- Make sure the staff have the required education, experience and expertise
- Ensure Project Budget Plans and Staffing Plans are in place and followed
- Ensure the Health and Safety instructions are lived
- Ensure POs have been received before work is commencing
- Ensure Acceptance Certificates (WCN, PAC, FAC etc.) are received promptly after work completion
- Ensure invoices are sent to customer
- Submit Monthly reports, with adequate analysis, according to the Talkpool Reporting Guideline as well as other required internal and external reports in time
- Assume Business Development and Sales responsibility
- Mandatory education/training
- University degree, or similar, in the field of Electrical Engineering, preferably within the area of Telecommunication.
- Business education
- Training in Leadership Skills
- Training in fixed telecom network systems
- Optional education/training
- Training in Mobile Network systems
- Mandatory experience
- Management experience on at least operations manager level in a telecom company.
- Project management experience of telecommunication networks, preferably within the area of Fibre Optic Networks (FTTX) and copper (APL)
- Managing the deployment of telecommunication networks
- Planning of fixed telecom networks, preferably from Deutsche Telekom
- People management experience
- Optional experience
- Financial management experience
- Experience from managing O&M of telecommunication networks
- Professional skills
- Excellent Business Acumen
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of project planning principles
- Good knowledge of project planning tools such as MS Projects
- Understanding of financial accounting
- Customer focussed
- Personal skills
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Excellent decision-making capabilities
- Excellent communication and motivational skills
- High level of self-responsibility
- Fluent in both German and English is mandatory.
Ref: 8883 | Published: 12 Oct 2018