Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||API Gateway Lead
||3 months ago
As an Application Development Lead, you will work closely with the business and applications development teams to design and build technology solutions. In this role, you will create logical designs, describe the deployment of the designs on a physical platform, translate logical designs into systems artefacts, recognize alternatives and propose choices throughout the creation of the logical and physical design including methodologies.
You will be required to create new proof of concepts and mentor the development teams on new architectures and technologies.
As a design authority for the Digital API Gateway development team, the candidate will be responsible for:
- API design in conjunction with the API development teams.
- Enforcing API specification standards.
- Mentoring the API developers
- Responsible for design of API Gateway configuration
- Review of detailed designs, to ensure appropriate security, scalability, reliability, end user experience, and business reports and analytics
- Developing proof of concepts, as needed
- Code Reviews of the APIs.
- Enhancing and managing the API test tools
- Ensuring that the solution conforms to strategic architecture.
- Working with infrastructure teams to ensure correct setup of servers, load balancers, firewalls, and monitoring across the board.
- Assisting the project team with any tech issues related to API design, performance and API Gateway
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent.
- 10+ years of software development, with at least 3 in Internet facing applications
- At least 3 years of lead experience, leading teams of 5 - 10 developers
- At least 3 years of hands-on API proxy development, API management, and developer portal using Apigee
- Strong knowledge of node.js, JSON and REST services
- Excellent communication skills in person and over the phone
- Experienced in delivering applications through the entire SDLC process
- Experienced in QA testing and Performance testing techniques
- Experienced in working with infrastructure teams to set up servers
Ref: 9443 | Published: 07 Aug 2019