Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||about 1 month ago
- Design Data Centre / POP plans using computer-aided design and drafting software and internal software tools as well as Visio & Omnigraffle.
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers to develop to develop scopes of work (SOWs) and as built drawings
- Maintain a very high level of industry knowledge on critical power and cooling technology
- Team player with the ability to build peer, and external relationships
- Support a global organization; Able to time shift to lead or support projects executed in other time zones
- Able to travel when required
- Good knowledge of all overhead conveyance in Data Centres /POPS. i.e. fibre guide and ladder rack installations
- Highly proficient in drawing / designing rack elevations
- Colocation/POP/DC infrastructure background.
- Knowledge of Cisco & Juniper routers, switches
- Good document control skills
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced Visio
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent technical experience)
- Space and power background
- Strong AutoCAD proficiency
Ref: 8914 | Published: 01 Nov 2018