|Job Title||AWS And AZURE Support Engineer|
|Job Published||about 1 year ago|
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Organization and planning skills with the ability to manage priorities and commitments in a productive manner.
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to work and communicate with a variety of customers.
• Certifications in Azure and AWS highly desired.
• 5+ years of experience designing cloud architecture Established cloud expertise, with a record of publishing or presenting in industry Azure Solution Architect certified AWS Solution Architect or DevOps certified professional Experience with automation platforms like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, VMware, vgSphere, vRealize Experience with Microsoft Public Azure, Azure Pack and Azure Stack and related Microsoft technologies (Hyper-V, ADR, SCCM, SCOM) Experience with OpenStack (Nova, Neutron, Swift, Horizon, Cinder, Heat, Glance)
• To be adaptable and flexible and be able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions
• Enthusiasm and a positive “can-do” attitude
• Analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems
• High standards coupled with accountability and ownership for your work
• A strong work ethic with the willingness and drive to succeed
• Designing & implementing public and private cloud virtualization on AWS, and Azure platforms
• Support different applications for customer within AWS and Azure platforms
• Deploying customer advanced infrastructure, disaster recovery, cloud platforms, unified communications, datacenter management, network design and project implementation.
• Being responsible for application support, integration, network administrations, desktop troubleshooting, hardware/software procurement and installation and asset/license management.
• Being a point of technical escalation for the Managed Operations Center (MOC)
• Responding to and resolving incidents in complex network environments
• Automating processes to improve efficiency
• Pursue innovation and improvement across the cloud service portfolio