Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Azure Architect Resource
||18 days ago
- Well versed in building product-quality software on Azure including experience in designing for high availability, building multi-region and multi-set architectures using virtual networks, availability sets and affinity groups.
- Familiar with various application stacks such as .NET, C#, Powershell etc in a Visual Studio TFS/VSO environment.
- Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following:
- Azure PaaS technologies
- Azure apps technologies such as AzureSQL, Azure Tables, Cache, SQL Server DW, Azure AD etc.
- Azure IaaS Technologies such as VMs, Virtual networks, Express Routes, Standard/Premium storage etc.
- Deployed applications with Web UI frontends
- Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces
- Experience with MS Visual Studio TFS, VSO
- Firm grasp on cloud security, leveraging Windows operating systems, Active Directory, Federated AD, AD integration
- Azure Powershell deployments, experience with Powershell DSC/CLI etc.
- Insights and Diagnostics using MS SCOM for both on-prem and Azure cloud environments
- Experience in Azure classic portal & Azure resource manager in cloud deployments.
- Familiarity with Office 365 and Sharepoint service offerings.
- Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing roles in large enterprises and demonstrated client facing consulting skills, including building strong client relationships.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills.
- Strong team skills including the ability to lead and be a team player.
- Azure certification in any of the following – Solutions Architect, Infrastructure Architect or Systems Ops.
Ref: 9005 | Published: 02 Jan 2019