Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Back Office Engineer
||11 days ago
- Responsible for design, integration, test, troubleshoot and acceptance of 2G/3G/LTE RAN in ZTE and Huawei Vendor Equipment
- To analyse network performance, resolve complex network problem, and optimize network architecture.
- As technical point of contact, e.g. engineering team, customer, and vendor.
- To engage directly with projects team, project team, and customer for the purpose of promoting and delivering strategic services.
- Be part of critical network interventions, when the need arises.
- Trouble-shoot I & C related issues.
- Provide technical support to field teams for fault resolutions on field.
- Alarm & performance monitoring in support with NOC.
- Technical support for the RNC/BSC which include routine RNC/BSC O&M and troubleshooting, Node B and EnodeB in ZTE and Huawei Vendor Domains.
- Knows 3G signalling processing Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in GMS/ UMTS/WCDMA
- Correct RNC/BTS/Node-B faults and performance degradations in the network
- Responsible for the development and implementation of Operations & Maintenance processes
- Diagnostics on interfaces to locate problems in network elements and/or plug-in units Failure reporting & escalation, if needed Standard Engineering Support activities for network and service development
The following may be Acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with specialization in telecom or equivalent degree
- 8 years of experience in big RAN network (more than 3000 sites), - this should include strong experience with ZTE and Huawei products etc.
- At least working with RAN in the past 5 years, such data configuration /commissioning/ troubleshooting and optimization.
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills. Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Ability to work efficiently in a team.
- Strong leadership, team and project management skills and experience with a variety of telecom projects.
- International work and multi project experience is desired.
- Engineer must have good knowledge and some experience troubleshooting ZTE New generation RNC/BSC UR 9000 and NodeB/ENodeB 8910A
- Conversant with ZTE management Platforms i.e, Netnumen, ICM, RCT(Tracing).
- Engineer must have good knowledge and some experience troubleshooting Huawei RNC/BSC 6900/6910 and NodeB/ENodeB 3900/A
- Conversant with Huawei management Platforms i.e. U2000, PRS.
Other Professional Skills
- Able to work in fast pace working environment.
- Excellent team spirit with good communications and interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented and good presentation skill.
- Strong experience independently executing task.
- Ability to work under pressure without losing focus.
Ref: 9366 | Published: 05 Jul 2019