Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||2 months ago
Key Performance Area
- Analyse, interpret and translate our client's business needs into rigorous Business and System Requirements documents for strategic business project. Manage and participate in the capture and definition of all stakeholder requirements and agreement on their prioritization
- Lead business and technology solution architecture and design for Telecom Business Support System (BSS) i.e. CRM, Billing, Order Management and Enterprise Product Catalogue domains
- Maintenance and execution of automated processes and tools to perform large-scale deployments and ongoing management.
- Responsible for operations and maintenance of our BSS systems
- Collaborate with the Technology department on architectural decisions related to our core environment and infrastructure
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience
- BSC degree/B.ENG or equivalent qualification
- Strong experience in telecommunications industry in a vendor/client environment especially in the Intelligent network / Online Charging and Billing domains as well as the related BSS/OSS domain
- Demonstrable experience analysing and documenting complex business processes.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the Telco industry BSS area
- Architecture / System Integration specialist in the Telco industry BSS area
- Deep understanding of BSS system architecture and related components, e.g. CRM, Sales management, online channel, order management and fulfilment, Billing.
- Deep understanding of BSS related 3GPP standards, wealth practical experiences on integration with core network via standard protocol, and provision.
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle.
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users.
- Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skill
- Knowledge and experience of TM Forum API platforms
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
- Lead or participated in major end-to-end business process re-engineering or business transformation initiatives
- Hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into practical applications and operational solutions
- Demonstrated ability to produce requirement artefacts: Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, data flow diagrams, interface designs, test plans and test cases
- A background in software development with ability to code at some level and knowledge of APIs
- A technical architecture backgrounds. You understand networks, routers, switches, firewalls, SANs, servers and operating systems form a part of the solution stack
- Extensive experience in developing strategic systems architecture plans
- Proven experience in system design and development
- Proven experience in system and network design and development
- Strong understanding of information processing principles and practices
- Solid grounding in core enterprise applications
- Strong knowledge of software evaluation principles and practices
- Proven project planning and management experience
- Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Demonstrable experience in solution architecture
- Demonstrable experience in integration solution design
- Ability to deliver solution architectures conformant with a TOGAF 9 defined Enterprise Architecture
- Aptitude to work as change agent that believes in a continuous improvement approach.
- Excellence in visual communication using modelling languages such as UML
- Comprehensive understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC), continuous integration, agile software development methodologies, values and procedures
- Excellence in architecture documentation skills
- Some experience with web servers, gateways, service-oriented architectures, web services (both ReST and SOAP), service buses and integration patterns, security practices, database technologies
- Knowledge of highly available, highly scalable cloud-based infrastructures (AWS or alike) and continuous delivery
- Knowledge of frameworks and standards for solution architecture
- Demonstrated experience and presence to gain the confidence of and influence senior management and other key stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in facilitation of workshops involving participants from senior management to business users
- Demonstrated ability to produce effective written reports, analysis and other communications
- Demonstrated ability to supervise, coach and mentor a geographically dispersed team
- Experience at working in a team-oriented, collaborative and consultative environment
- Ability to assess and react to communication styles of business and technical team members.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject
Ref: 8984 | Published: 07 Dec 2018