Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||23 days ago
- Candidate must produce various types of drawings that include site plans, equipment layouts and details, elevation views of site/equipment, schematics and grounding details.
- Candidate must be able to produce drawings from sketches, mark-ups, existing as-builts, sitemaps, photos, field notes and existing AutoCAD drawings (mostly available).
- The candidate is expected to be a self-starter, ability to perform duties with only limited supervision and be a cooperative team player.
- Candidate must be able to complete drawing packages in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of quality, accuracy, and professionalism.
- Preferred Drafting/Design in Architecture or Engineering field with 1-year experience or Associates Degree related to such fields.
- 1+ year of CAD drafting experience and Telecom experience strongly preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2013 or newer, MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Adobe Photoshop is a plus! High Level of Organization and Scheduling Abilities.
- The desire to Succeed and Learn New Skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Ref: 9105 | Published: 26 Feb 2019