Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Civil Works Manager
||about 2 months ago
- To establish, in conjunction with other Directors, and then to monitor, clear performance targets, both quantitative and qualitative, for the Central Operational Management Team
- To lead, motivate and manage a team of managers and communication technicians to achieve and exceed Civils objectives.
- To maintain an evidence-based culture, which is person centred, commands the confidence of the Audit team and clients and promotes multi-disciplinary and cross organisational working
- Ensure that all installation work is completed to clients’ quality standards
- Carry out site inspections, to ensure that work is carried out to a high standard and meets safety performance.
- Ensure that all claims are resolved using current company guide lines
- Will be responsible for the delivery of civils works undertaken in the public highway and customer premises in accordance with current legislation, client standard operating procedures and company health and safety policies
- Audit pre-works site specific surveys, design, excavation, duct and chamber installation, auditing, repair and reinstatement of telecommunications network.
- Ensure all civils and cabling works are undertaken in compliance with all current client processes and procedures / NRSWA quality standards and specification.
- Organisation and completion of works to timescale and deadlines.
- Monitoring, motivation, productivity and discipline of civils operatives and day to day administrative duties in the field.
- Conduct pre-works surveys in order to identify all site-specific requirements and ensure the smooth and timely execution of works.
Ref: 8588 | Published: 27 Apr 2018