Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Civil Works Manager
||29 days ago
The position is primarily responsible for all supervision and management of Date Centre and Training Centre Building civil work constructions as well as ensures adherence to both internal and external EHS processes and guidelines.
- Implement and manage all project civil work tasks and deliverables
- Manage and supervise all Building civil work constructions as maybe specified and directed
- Supervise and manage all supply and drainage pipe installation as maybe specified
- Implement, supervise and manage all power installations related to the project
- Implement and ensure EHS internal and external EHS policies and Processes are adhered to respectively
- Compile and deliver of EHS reports for both internal and external end users that may include the customers/ Clients as well as government bodies.
- Attend to clients queries and ensure a good work relationship with them.
- Supervise and manage all Sub-con’s tasks and ensuring they adhere to the agreed EHS policies and procedures as well as reporting.
- Provide direct interface with customers, subcontractors, jurisdictional authorities and interoffice personnel. Supports customer meetings as necessary which requires in person meetings and travel to client and/or construction sites.
- He has experience in pre-sales communications for construction projects and is responsible for clarifying construction plans for clients in the early stages of the project, understanding customer needs, and accurately passing customer needs to design institutes.
- With the construction engineering project drawings and technical plan review capabilities, design drawings and plans can be reviewed based on customer needs.
- In the implementation process, the production execution plan shall be formulated and implemented in accordance with the project schedule to ensure that the production tasks are advanced in time;
- Responsible for coordinating and resolving various construction technical problems on the construction site, handling emergencies, reporting major emergencies in time, and actively coping with superiors;
- According to the project plan preparation of construction plans and special technical programs, the preparation of "construction organization design" to ensure that the project carried out as scheduled;
- Responsible for the technical disclosure of key processes according to the schedule of construction and time;
- Responsible for the review of design changes, dealing with various technical issues that occurred at the site to ensure the smooth progress of the project.
- Responsible for civil construction documents and data management.
7 years working experience in the following areas
- TOEIC or Wall Street English certificate.
- Construction supervision engineer certificate or construction engineer professional engineer certificate.
- Government department and projects.
- Project Management added advantages in areas of OSP, Tower Construction, CCTV Installation, Power installation
- EHS Reporting and management for both internal and external end users (Subcontractors and related government authorities or bodies).
- Bachelor’s degree or above, more than 7 years of technical management experience in large-scale civil engineering projects, more than 3 years of overseas experience;
- Familiar with relevant national and local laws, regulations and policies, familiar with civil engineering construction drawings, and specific strong communication and coordination skills.
- Good observation and analysis capabilities, rich professional and technical experience, and the ability to independently handle and solve engineering problems in a timely manner;
Foreign language proficiency
- Require good oral and written English skills.
- Oral and written communication with overseas clients.
Ref: 8675 | Published: 22 Jun 2018