- Support the operation and maintenance of the cloud platform, including software/hardware monitoring, inspection, alarm, and troubleshooting;
- Emergency repair and key activity assurance for major cloud platform faults;
- Cloud platform change and version upgrade implementation;
Business skill requirements
- Have general knowledge of the basic architecture of servers, storage, and network devices; Be able to complete hardware fault recovery and replacement under the guidance of documents or professional personnel;
- Be familiar with common Linux commands and Windows operation skills;
- Be familiar with or understand the public cloud, private cloud (AWS/Microsoft AzureStack/OpenStack) or virtualization (VMware/KVM/XEN) architecture.
Professional knowledge requirements
- VMware/OpenStack/ development and maintenance experience is preferred.
- Experience in IT project O&M is preferred
Ref: 9111 | Published: 01 Mar 2019