Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||3 months ago
- Support the operation and maintenance of the cloud platform, including software/hardware monitoring, inspection, alarm, and troubleshooting;
- Emergency repair and key activity assurance for major cloud platform faults;
- Cloud platform change and version upgrade implementation;
Business skill requirements
- Have general knowledge of the basic architecture of servers, storage, and network devices; Be able to complete hardware fault recovery and replacement under the guidance of documents or professional personnel;
- Be familiar with common Linux commands and Windows operation skills;
- Be familiar with or understand the public cloud, private cloud (AWS/Microsoft AzureStack/OpenStack) or virtualization (VMware/KVM/XEN) architecture.
Professional knowledge requirements
- VMware/OpenStack/ development and maintenance experience is preferred.
- Experience in IT project O&M is preferred
Ref: 9111 | Published: 01 Mar 2019