|Job Title||Cloud Virtualization Engineer|
|Job Published||4 months ago|
The role covers all aspects of virtualization and 3rd line support.
Responsibilities range from server installations / rebuilds (hardware and software), virtualization & platform design, implementation & troubleshooting, monitoring service queues, resolving service tickets, and operational tasks such as adding / removing components & sites, VM creation / decommission user creations / suspensions, performance monitoring, and diagnosing performance issues on servers.
• Demonstrable knowledge and significant working experience of VMware (essential)
• Demonstrable knowledge and significant working experience of Virtual environments (essential)
• Demonstrable knowledge and significant working experience of Cloud / Internet Service Providers (preferable)
• Significant experience in designing and supporting enterprise environments (essential)
• Experience in disaster planning / recovery and execution (essential)
• Server and blade technologies (essential)
• SAN technologies (essential)