|Job Title||Construction Project Leader|
|Job Published||7 months ago|
• Lead technical Site Surveys, kick off meetings and site acceptance incl. quality control.
• Ensure site design with sub-contractors according customer construction guidelines
• Get customer approval for the site from a commercial as well as technical perspective
• Responsible for quality, cost and time of the construction building part
• Respect local construction guidelines as well as EHS standards
• Get final site acceptance after the site is built
• Ensure as build drawings
• Update relevant internal and customer database, including milestone tracking and reporting
• Continuously improve technical quality assurance, framework and best prices toward the sub-contractor
• Cost efficient site designs
• Coordinate, monitor and report on the performance of the various external sub-contractors in terms of cost, time and quality
• Collaboration with all involved internal and customers specialists: Transmission, Radio design, Acquisition in order to find the best compromise (cost, time, quality)
• Professional subcontractor management (supervision and management of the subcontractors)
• Material handling – supply chain.
Must have Skills:
• Previous Experience of working in Switzerland, this means that they will be familiar with local build standards
• Previous experience of working with Huawei equipment / tools such as M2000
• Have previous experience of carrying out final acceptance on site builds
• Previous experience of putting together work packages for sub cons
• The project leader will be the end to end responsible for mobile site construction, material delivery to site, integration and commissioning within a certain region, budget, timeframe, local building regulation and high quality standard. Project management, reporting and collaboration with various departments and customer is to be considered as daily business.