Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Leeds, United Kingdom
||3 months ago
- Ensure and monitor effective site operations and coordination of works compliant to NRSWA and health & safety requirements.
- Ensure all work on site is carried out to adequate standards as stated in contractual specification by conducting site audits.
- Maintain productivity objectives as set by the Project Manager.
- Co-ordinate, capture and present the financial sign off for the completed works by the Sub Contractor to the Project Manager.
- Update daily/weekly reports and review against the project delivery milestones, highlighting any risks that may have arisen to the Project Manager.
- Ensure all post installation/as-built documents are completed and checked in accordance with the conditions of the project.
- Ensure all customer documentation is completed and checked in accordance with client requirements.
- Consult with the Highways Department, Local Authorities and other utilities companies on behalf of City Fibre to coordinate works where required to fulfil the project delivery milestones.
- Ensure all site-specific method statements/risk assessments are in place.
Ref: 9276 | Published: 29 May 2019