Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Core Network Project Manager
||3 months ago
- Be responsible for routine maintenance of core network products of the account department and technical support for critical accident recovery.
- Improve the skills of core network product maintenance technicians in the account department, build maintenance resources, and organize and enable maintenance TD training.
- Output and guide core network product inspection / network evaluation SOP and participate in in-depth network evaluation of key maintenance projects.
- Implement the precaution and rectification of core network products, review and organize the emergency plan, and implement the plan.
- Maintain the network delivery strategy and review the delivery solution on the technical side.
- Track the outstanding problems of core network products, manage the upgrade, and guarantee the major events.
- Based on customer requirements and industry development trends, research wireless customer support services (including but not limited to maintenance, preventive services, assurance services, and software and hardware support) by means of requirement analysis and industry insight, build capabilities and business models, and design and develop wireless customer support service solutions that meet customer requirements and are leading in the industry.
- Based on the analysis of service requirements and customer requirements in different scenarios (VoLTE, indoor distribution network, and P3 assurance), design the E2E customer support service solution based on the network service level, through the integration of physical product capabilities, big data intelligent prediction algorithms, and various tool platform support capability development solution implementation rules.
- Provide technical guidance and solution decision-making based on the CS service product development requirements.
- Participate in service solution design, deliverable development and verification, pre-sales support, and delivery capability building to improve the competitiveness and deliverability of wireless CS service products.
Ref: 9297 | Published: 05 Jun 2019