Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||CS Core Engineer
||15 days ago
CS Core Engineer with a strong background of CS. It requires a strong team player who supports Huawei CS products from a maintenance perspective within CS department. Interface & respond to Customer’s technical requirements and issues, formulate & implement operation & maintenance solutions, in-time and effectively to solve the requirements & issues, and obtain customer satisfaction and maintain the company’s professional image.
Experience of configuring, supporting and maintaining CS (MsoftX3000, UMG8900, iGWB, HLR)
- Support all issues raised by customer for CS
- Patch/Upgrade software of servers as needed by Customer or based on recommendation from HQ.
- Do the hardware replacement based on recommendation.
- Diagnosing complex technical issues on the network and resolve them following change management good practice. Provide regular status updates to stakeholders.
- Interface & respond to Customer’s technical requirements and issues, formulate & implement operation & maintenance solutions, in-time and effectively to solve the requirements & issues, and obtain customer satisfaction and maintain the company’s professional image.
- Maintain the CS network diagrams and documentation ensuring it is kept up to date.
- To generate & maintain good relationship with customer and liaise with colleagues from technical service department to obtain good feedback & satisfaction on the services provided.
- Troubleshooting and resolving product/network problems, using online data services and other resources wherever possible.
- Contribute to the Knowledge System database and share knowledge within the team. Commitment to help other team members.
- Keep up to date on all relevant technologies and products. Commitment to self-development.
- Attend customer sites in a professional manner to promote business image and customer relationship.
- Understood the network structure of CS, i.e. GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, UMTS, GPRS, etc.
- Must be able to face senior customer and internal staff and confidently deliver support and guidance
- Technical experience to be able to resolve 1st line, 2nd line and even 3rd line CS
- Experience of configuring, supporting and maintaining Routers and Switches
Ref: 9344 | Published: 01 Jul 2019