|Job Title||CS IMS Core Engineer|
|Job Published||7 months ago|
• Support all issues raised by customer for CS and IMS products.
• Patch/Upgrade software of servers as needed by customer or based on recommendation from HQ.
• Do the hardware replacement based on recommendation.
• Diagnosing complex technical issues on the network and resolve them following change management good practice. Provide regular status updates to stakeholders.
• Interface & respond to customer's technical requirements and issues, formulate & implement operation & maintenance solutions, in-time and effectively to solved the requirements & issues, and obtain customer satisfaction and maintain the company's professional image.
• Maintain the CS and IMS network diagrams and documentation ensuring it is kept up to date.
• To generate & maintain good relationship with customer, and liaise with colleagues from technical service department to obtain good feedback & satisfaction on the services provided.
• Troubleshooting and resolving product/network problems, using online data services and other resources wherever possible.
• Contribute to the knowledge system database and share knowledge within the team. Commitment to help other team members.
• Keep up to date on all relevant technologies and products. Commitment to self-development.
• Attend customer sites in a professional manner to promote business image and customer relationship.
• Must be able to face senior customer and internal staff and confidently deliver support and guidance.
• Technical experience to be able to resolve 1st line, 2nd line and even 3rd line CS and IMS network support issues.
• Experience of configuring, supporting and maintaining Routers and Switches.
Excellent knowledge of IP addressing, DHCP, DNS etc.
• Willing to work out of hours including weekends.
• Ability to learn quickly in order to become an expert of any new technologies that are implemented on the network in the future.