Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Customer Success Lead
||27 days ago
- Design and evaluate customer experience tools, processes, and programs to drive quality management and continuous improvement of products or solutions.
- Interface directly and indirectly with customers to develop customer intelligence and insight by capturing, assembling and assessing customer sentiment about the company and solutions; integrating and analysing disparate data sources to provide insights, recommendations, and business justifications.
- Represent at the senior level the voice of the customer to stakeholders by proactively gathering feedback, observational studies, and "voice of the customer" research; ensures that identified issues are reported, tracked, and followed up on, resolves escalated items, and advocates for customer-centred outcomes while balancing Aruba and customer needs.
- Directly or indirectly represent the Aruba actions and outcomes to the customer.
- Leverage domain-specific expertise and overall customer experience leadership and perspective to support cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members and customer experience influencers; leads best- practice sharing and supports development around specific customer experience innovation areas.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Quality Management, Business Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Typically, 6-10 years’ experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Developing common and specialized customer experience methodologies and tools to capture and report customer experience data.
- Extensive experience using data collection and analysis tools and software packages to gather, integrate and analyse data from multiple sources.
- Excellent analytical, statistics and problem-solving skills, organization, attention to detail and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Thorough understanding and experience in applying industry quality standards and methodologies.
- Evaluating forms of empirical and root-cause analysis, modelling and testing methodologies to validate compliance with quality standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and facilitation skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to balance listening and advocacy to effectively communicate customer needs, quality architectures, plans, proposals, and results, encourage collaboration and negotiate options at senior management levels.
- Collaborates with customers, peers, technical and account leaders, and external and internal quality partners.
- Typically interacts with high- level Individual Contributors, Managers, Directors and Program Core Teams.
- Leads multiple projects requiring customer experience data analysis and reporting.
- Drives process and standards design innovation.
Ref: 9093 | Published: 21 Feb 2019