|Job Title||Data Analyst|
|Job Published||8 months ago|
• Understand the analytics needs of the various stakeholders in South Africa and provide a standardized, harmonized analytics solution.
• Proactively look at other analytics that can help bring business value.
• Collaborate with data analyst core team and follow the standards and tools as defined by BI Strategy.
• Work with the Process and Solution organization to manage centralized information and collaborate with the business line organization to manage localized data.
• Define ownership and organization for data management within South-Africa and ensure implementation of the same.
• Setting up the BI environment and BI tools.
• Defining the analytics needs of the business.
• Defining the ownership and management process for the source data.
• Developing, training and supporting the business users in utilizing analytics to monitor and drive the business
• Relevant Bsc Degree
• Proven experience in the area of data analytics and BI.
• Experience in Qliksense will be an added advantage.
• Very good knowledge of Data warehouse and Business intelligence.
• Good knowledge of data management, ETL and data modelling.
• Good understanding of information flow.
• Understanding of the Automotive Retail Business.
• Innovative mind-set and strong focus on creating business value.
• Excellent communicator with real talent for cultural integration.
• Able to demonstrate Value mind-set.
• Innovative and creative mind-set.
• Strong quality focus and a personal drive to reach the objectives and targets set