Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Data Centre / POP Auditor
||3 months ago
The Auditor position supports the general health and maintenance of PoP locations. This team will ensure that all sites maintain a constant state of readiness in support of deployments and installations, upgrades, site upkeep, decommissioning and site supply.
- Visit designated sites on a rotating schedule to ensure the best possible standards are in place
- Ensure cabling and labelling is up to standard
- Pre-install prep work, site walk, decommissioning prep
- Documentation support, Audit, Photos
- Additional support on site reconciliation with Documentation team
- Ensure correct storage media destruction process is carried out
- Service specific designated Metro area within agreed response time
- Interface with NOC and troubleshooting teams to conclude and close out ticket requests for services
- Carry out various other proactive data centre health & hygiene tasks as required
- Provide Fix Repair report after completion of Audit noting Safety, Operation issues that need to be addressed.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in a similar role within the Telecommunications field.
- Detail oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Willing and able to travel extensively to sites as required (up to 100%, primarily EMEA)
- Advanced level of proficiency in MS Office Suite
Ref: 8741 | Published: 23 Jul 2018