Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||25 days ago
- Perform analyses on data using SQL as well as Data Mining Algorithms
- Collaborate with data stewards, data architects, and data engineers to design, implement and deliver successful data solutions
- Drive engineering best practices, set standards and propose larger projects which may require cross-team collaboration
- Define technical requirements and implementation details for the underlying data lake, data warehouse and data marts
- Involved in the design and implementation of full cycle of data services, from data ingestion, data processing, ETL to data delivery for reporting
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve production data integrity and performance issues
- Design, develop and support various data platform applications
- Design and develop applications to process large amounts of critical information in batch and near real-time to power business insights
- Experience in managed services for data ingestion/processing
- Experience with Presto, Hive, Impala or similar SQL based engine for Big Data
- Experience with Cassandra, MongoDB or similar NoSQL databases.
- A solid understanding of NoSQL data stores with extensive experience in working with SQL, script languages (Python, shell etc.)
- Proven experience of distributed systems driving large-scale data processing and analytics
- Expertise with RDMS and Data Warehousing (Strong SQL)
- Experience working with BI and data warehousing tools building data pipelines and real-time data streams.
- Expertise in Python, pySpark or similar programming languages
Proficient in writing technical specifications and documentation
Ref: 9338 | Published: 21 Jun 2019