The Project Manager has the ability to take ownership and drive with limited direction required and has deep knowledge and skills within project and program lifecycles and contributes as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the PM discipline.
The Project Manager will manage a team of data resources and multiple vendor SMEs in order to achieve the project goal.
The Project Manager may have responsibility of a small team.
The Project Manager will have experience in project management, Telecommunications, Fiscal, ITIL and ISO Audit disciplines.
The Project Manager understands broadly how program / projects links to Client’s vision.
The Project Manager will be responsible for administrative, logistical and managerial responsibility for 4 separate “streams” that feed into a larger program and is accountable for all PMO and Executive level updates and deliverables.
Scope of Works
- Leading the data project from gestation to termination using the CLIENT’S project methodology
- Keeping track of the project using the CLIENT’S Project Management tools
- Following the CLIENT’S project change implementation process to implement the project
- Ensure escalations are timed correctly and executed professionally
- Managing more than one project at a time
- Integrate as part of the CLIENT’S Project Management Team
- Working well with people that are under pressure
- Maintenance of PM knowledge repositories
- Project reporting and project presentation
- Keeping stakeholders abreast of the project progress, risks and issues
- Manage or worked with a Solution Integrator
- Experience in Telecoms / Technology environment in Technical Project Managing technology OEM solutions
- Has experience in BSS/OSS FAB capabilities, including: -
- Digital Channels
- Product catalogue
- Order management System
- Service order management system
- Billing system
- Integration to GL
- Integration to external prints shops
- Assurance system
- Centralize all interaction to and from customers
- Service Level Information Management
- Customer document manager
- ETL (Extract, Transform , Load ) procedure and technical understanding ( not execution ) and previous project exposure
- ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) procedure and technical understanding ( not execution ) and previous project exposure
- Integration Bus – SOA services, SOA Library understanding e.g.
- Credit management
- Number management system
- Experience in Data migration of Customer and Billing records from systems of record (legacy) to new transformed BSS/OSS solutions, these include
- Data cleaning activities
- Data Integrity procedures and policies
- ISO and POPPI compliance knowledge
- Data and IT Audit compliance understanding and previous exposure to procedures to be compliant to audit requirements.
- Data transformation, extracting and loading activities control at a SOW (Statement of Work level) to be supplied by Subject Matter Experts
Ref: 8610 | Published: 16 May 2018