Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Data Preparation And Migration Project Manager
||about 1 month ago
The Project Manager has the ability to take ownership and drive with limited direction required and has deep knowledge and skills within project and program lifecycles and contributes as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the PM discipline.
The Project Manager will manage a team of data resources and multiple vendor SMEs in order to achieve the project goal.
The Project Manager may have responsibility of a small team.
The Project Manager will have experience in project management, Telecommunications, Fiscal, ITIL and ISO Audit disciplines.
The Project Manager understands broadly how program / projects links to Client’s vision.
The Project Manager will be responsible for administrative, logistical and managerial responsibility for 4 separate “streams” that feed into a larger program and is accountable for all PMO and Executive level updates and deliverables.
Scope of Works
- Leading the data project from gestation to termination using the CLIENT’S project methodology
- Keeping track of the project using the CLIENT’S Project Management tools
- Following the CLIENT’S project change implementation process to implement the project
- Ensure escalations are timed correctly and executed professionally
- Managing more than one project at a time
- Integrate as part of the CLIENT’S Project Management Team
- Working well with people that are under pressure
- Maintenance of PM knowledge repositories
- Project reporting and project presentation
- Keeping stakeholders abreast of the project progress, risks and issues
- Manage or worked with a Solution Integrator
- Experience in Telecoms / Technology environment in Technical Project Managing technology OEM solutions
- Has experience in BSS/OSS FAB capabilities, including: -
- Digital Channels
- Product catalogue
- Order management System
- Service order management system
- Billing system
- Integration to GL
- Integration to external prints shops
- Assurance system
- Centralize all interaction to and from customers
- Service Level Information Management
- Customer document manager
- ETL (Extract, Transform , Load ) procedure and technical understanding ( not execution ) and previous project exposure
- ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) procedure and technical understanding ( not execution ) and previous project exposure
- Integration Bus – SOA services, SOA Library understanding e.g.
- Credit management
- Number management system
- Experience in Data migration of Customer and Billing records from systems of record (legacy) to new transformed BSS/OSS solutions, these include
- Data cleaning activities
- Data Integrity procedures and policies
- ISO and POPPI compliance knowledge
- Data and IT Audit compliance understanding and previous exposure to procedures to be compliant to audit requirements.
- Data transformation, extracting and loading activities control at a SOW (Statement of Work level) to be supplied by Subject Matter Experts
Ref: 8610 | Published: 16 May 2018