Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Data Security Engineer
||3 months ago
- The Data & Security Engineer within the organization of Network Infrastructure Services configures and implements new data and security services for Sunrise business customers. He guarantees a problem loss implementation and further operation of new services.
- Configuration Management (Service Fulfilment): Execute work orders to apply configuration changes and implement Data and Security services
- 3rd level Incident and Problem Management (Service Assurance)
- Work in project assignments with direct interface to customers technical and project management personnel, ensuring an efficient realization of customer specific solutions
- Create and document network designs and migration scenarios
- Responsible for implementation of services in the ISP network and provide 3rd level support for customers
Top Three Network Skills
- Hands-on experience with Cisco, Juniper and Huawei Routers (Huawei is the most important knowledge)
- Advanced know-how in the following protocols and technologies: IP, TCP/UDP, IPsec, VPN, IPv4, IPv6, BGPv4, BGPv6, EIGRP, OSPF, MPLS/VPLS, QoS
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
Top Three Security Skills
- Hands-on experience with Firewalls
- Knowledge and practical experience in designing and configuring FireWall VPN, NAT and clustering
- CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued) F5 BIG-IP; IDS/IPS, DDOS-Prevention (Arbor Networks platform), Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Management
Ref: 8531 | Published: 27 Mar 2018