Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Database Development Engineer
||about 1 month ago
- Use the Power BI to process online data and generate visualized reports.
- Use the Oracle/SQL Server query language/Python/Excel macro or function to develop automation tools.
- Troubleshoot abnormal data generated by the automation tool and provide solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in (computer) software technology (engineering), or(computer) database (technology), etc.?
- English can be used as the working language.
- Good experience in data modelling, solution design, and architecture design, and have independent database development cases.;
- More than one-year experience in Power BI project development and be familiar with Power BI report server deployment.
- Be good at SQL Server database development. Be able to use one programming language such as Python and can independently compile high-quality background implementation scripts.
Ref: 8607 | Published: 11 May 2018