You'll be working within our client's Cloud & Enterprise Services division helping cloud and hyperscale network operators expand their footprint with high quality DC and fibre-centric services.
- Audit and maintain asset management / inventory databases to ensure data integrity and alignment with actual built inventory, circuit layouts, floor plans, rack elevations
- Update asset records related to all approved change activities (such as break-fix, change requests and projects)
- Develop, document, implement, and improve Asset Management procedures to meet operational requirements, to adhere to defined policies, and to ensure accuracy
- Define metrics, data collection, and reporting on the effectiveness of IT asset management processes
- Provide reports of asset management audit results, recommend solutions and implement approved asset management remediation plans.
- Two (2) years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to create spreadsheets
- Good knowledge of network design and protocols and equipment that comprises the infrastructure of a Datacentre / POP
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
Ref: 8722 | Published: 12 Jul 2018