Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Datacentre / POP Documentation Analyst
||about 1 month ago
You'll be working within our client's Cloud & Enterprise Services division helping cloud and hyperscale network operators expand their footprint with high quality DC and fibre-centric services.
- Audit and maintain asset management / inventory databases to ensure data integrity and alignment with actual built inventory, circuit layouts, floor plans, rack elevations
- Update asset records related to all approved change activities (such as break-fix, change requests and projects)
- Develop, document, implement, and improve Asset Management procedures to meet operational requirements, to adhere to defined policies, and to ensure accuracy
- Define metrics, data collection, and reporting on the effectiveness of IT asset management processes
- Provide reports of asset management audit results, recommend solutions and implement approved asset management remediation plans.
- Two (2) years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to create spreadsheets
- Good knowledge of network design and protocols and equipment that comprises the infrastructure of a Datacentre / POP
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
Ref: 8722 | Published: 12 Jul 2018