The central task is the coordination of all activities to comply with the deadline and quantity specifications as well as the defined KPIs regarding the commissioned, partial delivery Leased Lines
- In a suitable form (meetings, telecos, ...), he initiates a kick-off for project initialization after conclusion of the contract by Carrier Cooperation.
- Arrangement of the VLT of the leased line for each order according to the respective internal target date, which derives from the planned date of the status 'Ready for transmission installation'.
- Day-specific status value maintenance of the status values ??assigned to it (target, plan, and actual) in the workflow system according to the process specifications of the sold-to party.
- Establishing transparency about the relationship between leased line orders and the project.
Regular coordination rounds with all project participants (Carrier, Implementation):
- Clarifications on: Transfer Locations and Points, GEE, Location Access Issues, Indoor House Wiring
- Clarification of the project participants
- Clarification of internal and external problems.
Appointment Management / Proactive Tracking
- It interprets and channels targeted incoming information, which it receives as an interface between the instances within the 'sub-trade leased line'.
- Active tracking and monitoring of the provisioning data, which are actively requested by the supplier. Dissemination to the project participants, and to control the other trades.
- It ensures day-specific status value maintenance of the status values ??assigned to it (target, plan and ACT) in the workflow system according to the process specifications of the ordering party.
Problem / Risk Management
- Create transparency for barriers to LL deployment that impact the overall rollout.
- Early detection and analysis of problems or potential risks and conflicts that may arise in the Leased Lines trade.
- initiate countermeasures to solve the identified problems or to eliminate risks and conflicts in the course of LL provision; if necessary, initiate escalations:
- in non-accessible locations in the course of realization
- Indoor wiring issues, if the carrier does not agree with the owner (interface towards Real Estate & Energy)
- property owners return.
- Regular evaluation and further development of reports that reflect the current status of the deployments.
- Ensuring the availability of information on the delivery status of all ordered lines with the help of a real-time reporting including, if available, reasons for delays and contact persons
- Weekly update of plan and actual values ??and presentation of deployment progress relative to the given delivery baseline.
- Active tracking and monitoring of deployment and acceptance. Transfer of the delivery documents to the responsible planners for the technical examination, which are sent by the supplier to the, DM-LL '. In case of discrepancies, clarification in consultation with the supplier and Carrier Cooperation. After a positive check, feedback will be sent to Carrier Cooperation within a certain period of time, so that the delivery will be displayed in the LINDA system. In the case of a later acceptance process, the confirmation is given by the 'DM-LL' to the supplier.
- DM-LL is responsible for the results achieved within its Delivery Management Leased Lines product, especially for meeting deadlines and quality of results.
Input / output
- Input / Trigger
- Trigger: conclusion of the contract synonymous with, leased line ordered
- DF installed and 'technically degraded'
- Competency in Optical Networks technologies
- Project management skills
- Process understanding
- Fluent German in spoken and written, English basic knowledge
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience as a co-worker in a city carrier LL in Germany.
- Experience in the transport sector of the Telefonica Deutschland mobile network.
- Experience in a City Carrier LL Company in Germany
- Experience in Optical Networks Technology
- Project Management Experience
- Fluent German and English
- Able to perform the Quality check and manage Acceptances.
- Available for site visiting for Quality check (Selective)
Ref: 9073 | Published: 11 Feb 2019