Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Electrical Site Manager
||about 1 month ago
- Coordinate Mechanical & Electrical design, work with consultants and subcontractors
- Experience / Background in with low and medium voltage and switchgear
- Supervise the progress of work
- The Electrical Project Manager will prepare the project programme, including the delivery strategy and ensure project milestones are achieved.
- Ensure smooth and timely flow of information between all parties to the contract.
- Endeavour to identify and predict potential delays and action remedies
- Keeping the project stakeholders informed of progress, cost and any other relevant issues.
- Review project scope and manage the budget and schedule.
- Participate in design reviews.
Must Have Qualities
- Ideally possesses 8-10+ years of experience in M&E project management role
- 3rd level Qualification in Electrical Engineering, although strong Electrical project experience will be considered
- Fluency in German (living in Germany will be a distinct advantage)
- A strong technical background in contracting is essential for this role
- A proven track record of electrical/mechanical fundamentals is essential.
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail, and experience of the design build process
- Good presentation and general management skills
- The ability to multi-task and take an overview on a large number of projects at any time.
Ref: 8609 | Published: 11 May 2018