Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Enterprise Account Manager
||3 months ago
- Uncovering new markets and customers based on their experience in enterprise business
- Develop a trusted relationship with key accounts
- Identify and grow new opportunities in Utility industry and local ISPs.
- To actively develop customer relationships in support of account contact strategy
- To understand customer requirements and align HW’s product and/or service solutions accordingly
- Successfully engage our Product Specialists Team into the Account
- Accurate pipe line forecasting & management
- Develop and maintain an up to date Account Plan for each customer
- To ensure customer satisfaction, including prompt dealing with customer complaints or concerns.
- Work closely with colleagues in the various sales support functions of HW
- Team work within team and Project Management & Engineering as well
- Enthusiasm, positive work attitude, willingness to grow together with the company.
- Ability to work under pressure. Can work independent with minimum guidance. Good teamwork.
- Good communication skills can use English and German as working languages. Bonus if can speak Chinese.
- At least 3 years’ experience in ICT, good understanding about Germany Market.
- Good presentation skill, able to communicate with customer about ICT solutions.
- Good sales skills and customer relationship management.
- Good planning and analytical skills.
Ref: 8688 | Published: 26 Jun 2018