Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Fibre Optic Network Designer
||2 months ago
- Documents, edits and modify fibre optic network assets using fibre optic network software by recording fibre optic for inside plant and outside plant operations.
- Inputs data for fibre optic design by researching, analysing, selecting and applying fibre optic engineering concepts, approaches and techniques into fibre optic network software.
- Enters fibre optic design plan by reviewing drawings, schematics, diagrams, and evaluating performance of materials into fibre optic network software.
- Evaluates fibre optic design issues by studying project concepts, objectives, priorities and requirements.
- Responsible for gathering, reviewing and interpreting various data sources for comparison and validation of fibre optic network.
- Validates design drawings by identifying, isolating, and resolving performance problems in relation to data entry for fibre optic network software.
- Use of related industry software to include MapInfo, AutoCAD (not required), Visio, Google Earth/Maps and MS Office software.
- Research and validates building address and coordinates using Google Earth/Maps to ensure proper location and create building footprint using fibre optic network software.
- Understanding of databases, queries, spreadsheets and schematic drawings.
- Knowledge of GIS and AutoCAD a plus but not required.
- Adobe Pro
- BIM 360
- MS Office, Excel, Access, etc.
- MapInfo/Arc GIS (a plus but not required)
- AutoCAD (a plus but not required)
Ref: 9245 | Published: 15 May 2019