Provide engineering drawing management as a Managed Service, covering new data centre constructions, retrofits, colocation (Colo) builds and Colo retrofits.
Provide Service Delivery Management to establish and document process workflows for accepting inbounds request for management tasks from stakeholders.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Documents, edits and modify fibre optic network assets using fibre optic network software by recording fibre optic for inside plant and outside plant operations.
- Inputs data for fibre optic design by researching, analysing, selecting and applying fibre optic engineering concepts, approaches and techniques into fibre optic network software.
- Enters fibre optic design plan by reviewing drawings, schematics, diagrams, and evaluating performance of materials into fibre optic network software.
- Evaluates fibre optic design issues by studying project concepts, objectives, priorities and requirements.
- Responsible for gathering, reviewing and interpreting various data sources for comparison and validation of fibre optic network.
- Validates design drawings by identifying, isolating, and resolving performance problems in relation to data entry for fibre optic network software.
- Use of related industry software to include MapInfo, AutoCAD (not required), Visio, Google Earth/Maps and MS Office software.
- Research and validates building address and coordinates using Google Earth/Maps to insure proper location and create building footprint using fibre optic network software.
- Understanding of databases, queries, spreadsheets and schematic drawings.
- Knowledge of GIS and AutoCAD a plus but not required.
- Adobe Pro
- BIM 360
- MS Office, Excel, Access, etc.
- MapInfo/Arc GIS (a plus but not required)
- AutoCAD (a plus but not required)
Ref: 8983 | Published: 07 Dec 2018