Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||30 days ago
- Understanding of the electric/power of the sites and ideally has Huawei RTN and MW Links experience/knowledge.
- Someone who gives a good impression and won’t be shy when dealing with clients and site owners
- At least Basic German or Italian as this is to work in the countryside and the country bumpkins might not be able to speak English.
- install/integrate and maintain telecommunication and infrastructure equipment in the wireless and wireline networks within the assigned geographical area;
- daily travel to customers’ network sites to perform tasks in the area’s fulfilment, assurance and preventive maintenance;
- participate in on call service rota.
- follow troubleshooting procedures with the support from NOC and restore network services within the defined SLA;
- use the available tools and perform measurements to isolate and fix the faults;
- replace faulty equipment parts and perform functional tests to validate the troubleshooting results;
- implement temporary solutions whenever appropriate to help faster service restoration;
- log all actions and update the current status into the trouble ticketing tools;
- follow the spare part handling processes;
- support risk assessment activities when required;
- participate in 24x7 on call rota.
- implement work orders, perform equipment installation, activation, site integration and testing within the defined SLA;
- record the implementation results into the corresponding tools, fill in service reports;
- activate the services and changes in the network together with NOC and/or customer DSS;
- notify and update NOC and/or customer DSS with the status of the changes during implementation;
- evaluate the security risks and impacts of implementing the changes;
- perform a rollback plan and invoke Fault Management or other interface processes, when appropriate;
- perform preventive maintenance activities within the defined SLA;
- follow the preventive maintenance guidelines;
- perform site audits;
- resolve any issues and deficiencies found on site, including the ones discovered during site visits.
- maintain network and end customer documentation;
- request site access, escort and supervise third party personnel in the sites when needed.
- willingness to travel on a daily basis;
- solid understanding of security and safety rules and standards;
- not afraid to climb on masts and towers;
- willingness to continuously expand technical know-how;
- flexibility to work in a very dynamic environment.
Education: recognised apprenticeship in the electrical or telecom area (e.g. electrician, electronical, multimedia technician, …)
- a few years of experience as telecommunications technician;
- experience in data and voice communications, wireline or wireless is an advantage.
- English: mandatory (oral & written);
- regional language, German (oral & written appreciated)
Other: for wireless works, no suffering from vertigo (climbing on masts, ascending ladders and working on rooftops).
Ref: 9394 | Published: 19 Jul 2019