|Job Title||Field Maintenance Manager|
|Job Published||5 months ago|
• Over all In charge of FM operation of Region.
• Responsible for SLA & KPI adherence with interface departments and customer.
• In charge of FM subcontractor/teams Competence Development and growth.
• Ensure that FM Comply to processes, procedure to provide world class network availability and reliability.
• Responsible for all Planned Work activities.
• To manage and control all operational issues & agenda.
• Interface to the regional customer and handle customer complain of field maintenance work
• Manage day to day Maintenance of Radio (BSS) & Transmission (MW) and 3rd party equipment.
• Manage the Provisioning of Radio (BSS) & Transmission (MW) and 3rd party.
• Scheduling and reviewing all planned work (change Request) across the Network and plan for the cooperate activity.
• Coordinate with NOC for efficient implementation of service request and complaint handling.
• Coordinate with NOC/NPO for effective O&M operations and effective functioning of network.
• Coordinate with core site 3rd party maintenance co-ordinator.
• Regional costumer coordinate and report.
• Maintain effective technical support staff for BSS & Transmission and 3rd party.
• Manage all the activities with allocated resources (man &machine) with the best utilization.
• Raise Regional Co-ordinator to improve Service Performance and Obligations/Problems.
• Analyse of Field maintenance report
• Spare part management
• Consume management
• Regional warehouse surveillance.
• Project Management and control.
• Liaison with RNO co-ordinator, local authority & house owner.
• Quality Deployment and integration of new nodes (infra as well as equipment).
• Field maintenance delivery quality surveillance and control.
• Maintenance quality improving