Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Finance Business Analyst
||23 days ago
- Provide an excellent support to the business in the day-to-day running of the operational business systems across Finance application.
- Supervising the implementation of changes to the system, including those which have a multi-brand and global impact.
- Ensuring a high-quality service and platform through coordinated, robust and multi-brand / global testing, and documentation.
- Involvement in the investigation and planning of training requirements for business users, and team members.
- Ensuring procedures related to identification, changes, testing, documentation, approval and communication of any modification to the system are followed.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of SAP FICO modules aspects of the project life cycle
- Experience of project planning and project management methods
- Good understanding of the business drivers for which their application is providing support
- Ability to design and configure Finance processes in SAP
- A good appreciation of the processes and issues in other application areas, especially where that area overlaps with their own. (e.g.: SD, MM, BI, eCommerce)
- Ability to design and set-up Integration with other systems (e.g. Concur, WMS, Hyperion, eCommerce etc.) from a FI/CO functional perspective
- Designing detailed business and technical specifications for programming and other resources, both in house and 3rd party
Ref: 9041 | Published: 23 Jan 2019