|Job Title||Front Office Coordinators|
|Job Published||6 months ago|
- Handle and report all incoming requests from the customer and his agencies
- E2E responsibility, leading the delivery of fixed trail planning for all use cases
- Receive and process work-order tickets from customer ticket systems
- Update on the status of dependent customer work-order tickets.
- Raise corresponding task tickets to project internal teams to defined processes and workflows.
- SLA Tracking
- SLA & KPI Reporting
- Escalate if SLA risks
- prepare and report all relevant milestones to the Front Office Team Lead
- Control trouble shooting activities.
- Process all incoming priority requests from the customer
- Be responsible for incoming escalations, E2E, from the customer, and raise escalations to customer departments according to the defined escalation matrix
- Front end to the customer, information centre for TK, SPOC to the decision managers