Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||FTTX Civil Work Service Engineer
||3 months ago
- Provide expert level advice and consultancy to Huawei Project Teams in the field of FTTx civil work design and construction
- Management of subcontractors for design/planning activities
- Provide hands on training for Huawei staff and partners who will be attending Technical Site Surveys (TSS), reviewing drawings and approving designs
- Review and approve the revised materials proposed by subcontractors and customers
- Ensure that detail site designs are compliant with local Health and Safety requirements
- Assist the project with moderation at local authorities for approval and permissions
- Provide pre-sales support for testing, bidding or workshops
- A qualified engineer with prefered bachelor’s degree in Structural or Civil Engineering
- A solid experience in FTTx, Cable business industry, ideally by working for a local cable implementation suppliers or Operators (KDG, Unitymedia, TDG)
- Familiar with the FTTx design tools, ideally TDG Megaplan.
- Proficient in other tools such as AUTOCAD, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent understanding of FTTx or Cable network topology and technologies
- An in depth understanding of value engineering and the principles of cost-effective designs and identify and use of latest innovations
- Good negotiation skills to be able to influence the decision of discussions with customers and subcontractors
- A good communicator, fluent in German and English able to clearly express
- Experience working in multi-cultural teams
- TDG FTTx build experience will be of advantage
- Dibcom certification will be of advantage
Ref: 8858 | Published: 28 Sep 2018