Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||FTTX Network Planner
||North Rhine Westphalia, Germany
||13 days ago
The main function of the role is to efficiently plan FTTP (Fibre to The Premises) and Internal fibre optic cabling routes (FTTH / MDU's). This role would be suitable for an experienced Fibre Optic Planner / Surveyor with a strong background in fibre optic networks (such as PON, GFAST, Gigabit, etc). Candidates will need to demonstrate an understanding of Fibre Planning / Network Design in Residential or business environments. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning Fibre Company with fantastic prospects.
- Dealing directly with the end client managing expectations and dealing with any issues (wayleaves, re-routes, timescales)
- Understanding and Surveying existing Fibre Optic Network infrastructure including ducts and potentials for upgrades
- Surveying Fibre Routes through buildings and MDUs
- Planning civils works for FTTP where required
- Network Design and Capacity Planning
- Creating "Job Packs" to pass back to the client for engineering works to be carried out
- Using various design software packages such as GIS, Visio, CAD to create professional job packs
Key Skills & Abilities
- Computer literate with exceptional understanding of Microsoft applications
- Outstanding communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
Top 3 Qualities
- Native German
- Previous GIS, Visio and CAD experience
- Dealing with authorities
Ref: 9128 | Published: 08 Mar 2019