Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||22 days ago
These are your challenges
- Preparation and preparation of planning documents in broadband expansion (line technology - cable foundation - FTTx)
- Examination, revision or correction of existing planning documents in broadband expansion (line technology - cable foundation - FTTx)
- Site inspections (inventory determination, determination of the plan cable routes taking into account the economic efficiency)
- Professional coordination with the client
You bring with you
- You have profound knowledge in the planning / design of fibre optic and copper networks (topologies, network concepts, FTTC / B / H, planning guidelines, relevant building law, ZTV, DIN standards, ...)
- You have experience in applying relevant Software (GIS, Megaplan, Kontes Orka, AutoCAD, ...)
- You are well-versed with MS-Office and have good English skills
- You are a customer-oriented, responsible, flexible and enthusiastic team player
- You have a driving license class 3 / B
We offer you
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility for private use of the company car (solid compact class)
- Modern work equipment including laptop, smartphone, high-quality tools and work clothes
- Perspective professional and personal development opportunities
Ref: 9164 | Published: 29 Mar 2019