Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Paddington, United Kingdom
||11 days ago
- Scheduling and prioritization of planning work activities
- Progress reporting on planning work activities
- Owning, executing and delivering planning requirements within a geographic region
- Carry out detailed survey work in your area, to include but not limited to meeting design specification for civils and fibre build
- Creation of efficient and accurate detailed job packs
- Good understanding of build disciplines - including all accompanying documentation for utility stats, street gazetteer, detailed network plans with work point instructions, CDM, BoM, etc
- Liaison with any local authority agents and any other third parties as part of overall planning role
- Highlight and escalate major design variances to the planning base
- Flexible approach in dealing with amendments to planned information
- Ensure accurate completion of all planned submissions and work is completed on time
- Become proficient to highlight and escalate major design variances
Ref: 9361 | Published: 05 Jul 2019