Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||FTTx Project Manager
||London, United Kingdom
||3 months ago
- Develop and execute a programme of works for a prescribed work stream. This will include defining a project delivery plan, evaluating contractor capacity, and allocating resources accordingly. During the delivery phase, project milestones will be monitored, and actions taken accordingly to preserve the programmes delivery.
- Prioritise design and build deliverables of the project.
- Liaise with team members to execute on the build plan.
- Engage with internal and external project stakeholders for the duration of the project. This will include stakeholders from the housing association/proprietor, local authority, 3rrd party (ME, property management, other), as well as build, inspection and other specialist contractors.
- Act as the primary escalation point for all project deliverables and respond / take action accordingly to mitigate the problems.
- Provide routine updates to project stakeholders by maintaining systems, applications, databases or other.
- Establish project budgets that align to our business guidelines and support each project through the approvals process. Once projects have been authorised, complete the necessary financial deliverables including the request for quotes, invoicing and DFE’s of our contractors.
- Coordinate the procurement of project supplies and materials, ensuring these items are tracked from supplier to installation.
- Support the build/delivery team ensuring the installations adhere to strict quality standards
Ref: 9419 | Published: 29 Jul 2019