Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||FTTx Surveying Lead
||Nationwide, United Kingdom
||30 days ago
- Lead a team of fibre surveyors
- Mentor and develop new team members
- Liaise with design team to plan optical fibre paths and produce maps and drawings
- Assist with capacity planning
- Adhere to Client specific procedures and specification.
- Carry out dynamic risk assessments on site prior to work commencing and report any visible hazards or defects from site by way of a “red flag” early warning system.
- Implement control measures as required to enable the survey to be completed in a safe manner.
- Accurately record all existing site information and propose the most practical & cost-effective solution based on client specification and any known constraints.
- Validate the HLD (high level design) and note any issues/dependencies.
- Act responsibly when attending any survey and protect the interests of both 4Site and the Customer always.
- Be professional, safety conscious and conscientious at all times both on and off site.
- Liaise with all those involved on site at survey including local authority representatives, landlords, council officials and any other 3rd party.
- Collate the information gathered in a concise & legible manner incl. survey notes, sketches, photos and present it clearly for submission to the Client.
- Compile all project specific reports and associated documentation with a strong focus on quality, deadlines and deliverables.
- Liaise with and update the 4site FTTH PM.
- Escalate any issues or blockers immediately and provide support as required.
- Assist with resolving any queries to enable design to progress as quickly as possible.
- Comply with company policies/procedures without exception.
- Adhere to mandatory Health & Safety legislation without exception
Ref: 9393 | Published: 19 Jul 2019