Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Graph Database Researcher
||about 2 months ago
- Discover the key technologies and analyse the requirements, build the competence of database solutions.
- Exploring the latest graph database system frameworks for devices.
- Cooperation with the School of Informatics at the University of Edinburgh in researching and developing graph database and relational database, assist the team in transferring the results from academia to industry.
- Join the business plan designing of database technologies strategies (senior levels).
- Researching/engineering experience in database area.
- Good programming skills in C/C++
- Ability to pick up and progress new technologies
- Great potentials to discover and find solutions to non-deterministic problems
- Engineer candidates will be proficient in the mainstream database kernels, including but not limited to PostgreSQL, MySQL, Neo4j, JanusGraph and Giraph.
- Researcher candidates will have publications record in database related areas.
Ref: 9497 | Published: 06 Sep 2019