Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||H&S and Quality SPOC
||about 2 months ago
- Ownership of H&S, work quality processes its database and tools
- End to end SPOC for H&S, quality of work towards customer, authorities, subcontractor and internal stakeholders
- Ensure H&S regulations are 100% fulfilled
- Ensure that customer and CommScope quality of work requirements are kept anytime
- Site advisor/mentor for partners in civil works and fibre optic installations
- Instructor for project members
- Continuously run spot checks for both domains and report these to customer and internal stakeholder on a bi-weekly base
- To secure that lessons learned, will be turn into reality and not just remain on papier
- Contribution to partner evaluation process
Knowledge & Experience
- Must be extremely knowledgeable about the German H&S regulations, state of the art in work quality for civil work and fibre optic industry
- A total awareness and understanding of current Health and Safety procedures (SIGEKO) or willing to obtain them
- Demonstrates competence in all areas of fibre construction, and outside plant with advanced specialized knowledge
- Ability to work independent outside office and to manage subcontractors and authorities
- Attention to detail and accuracy coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Good communication skills required in German language, English would be beneficial
- Knowledge and used to work with latest Microsoft Office application
- Used to generate high level reports
- Car driving licence
Ref: 9261 | Published: 20 May 2019