|Job Title||HR Assistant / HR Administrator|
|Job Published||11 months ago|
• Point of contact for recruitment activates, i.e. vacancy advertising, feeding the results back to candidates, pre-interview document screening, interview records keeping, coordinating new starts etc.
• Supporting the HR Manager on pay and compensation across EMEA, i.e. commission plan design, salary review, monthly commission calculating etc.
• Responsible for immigration and working visas related matters across EMEA
• Provision of front line advice to employees who have queries around company policies and procedures i.e. holiday, benefit enquiries
• Employee attendance record management
• Maintaining employee personal file and updating staff records on HRIS
• Arranging and coordinating training courses and staff development activities
• Other tasks assigned by HR manager
• 2-3 years’ proven track record in HR administration
• Degree holder of HRM or Business Management related subjects
• Strong communication skills and problem solving skills
• Able to work independently, attentive to details
• Good command of report writing skills in Chinese
• Fluent in Mandarin and English