Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||London, United Kingdom
||25 days ago
- Liaise with internal/external clients, end users and senior staff to clarify, resolve IT requirements and development needs with rapid response and excellent problem-solving skills;
- Control and take responsibility for managing, designing and delivering the development of a specialist aspect of IT provision such as network and data centre operations, service delivery and quality control;
- Oversee and work closely with the technical team, conduct training for new member, create plans for future infrastructure projects and be responsible for implementation;
- Evaluate and optimize the performance of the network operation infrastructure and systems;
- Lead in pro-active identification, mitigation and removal of operational risks, plan and control maintenance to ensure SLA and efficiency.
- Responsible for the development of the data centre; test network and operation and maintenance; office network construction, LAN & WAN and operation and maintenance;
- construction and operation and maintenance; overseas branch network construction and operation and maintenance;
- Responsible for the development and testing of SDN network construction and operation and maintenance;
- Participate in the network construction management of the cloud management platform.
- At least three years of related working experience;
- Flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks;
- Proactive, result oriented and resilient with an ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and juggle multiple priorities;
- Technical knowledge of a wide range of systems and technologies. Strong Networking skills with a CCNP Routing and Switching or HCNP Routing and Switching preferred;
- Knowledge of multi vendors (Cisco, Huawei, Juniper …) Routers/Switches/IT Security and firewall technologies/IP Telephone configuration and troubleshooting preferred;
- Familiar to enterprise and bank network structure, experience in supporting existing networks and deploying new networks.
- Ability to make recommendations with strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Familiar with Linux administration skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent customer service manner;
Ref: 9216 | Published: 30 Apr 2019