Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||19 days ago
- Deal technically to assure the efficient reduction In Network Faults related to the Core IMS.
- Ensure the supporting for the 1st line if faults will be escalated to the 2nd line during 24 x 7 Operations and react immediately to manager the end to end till restoration.
- Adhere to QOS committed and ensure proper follow up of network 2nd level faults until closure.
- Follow the pre-determined processes and the organizational Workflow.
- Ensure the Customer satisfaction by supporting to reach the agreed level of Network Performance.
- Manage network availability based on customer requirements. Submit reports based on agreed frequency and escalate non-performance to related parties effectively.
- Ad Hoc Activities to support National Related Events. Ensure service availability to customers and maintain network health and ensuring no system downtime throughout the event.
- Participating in the Change Management Control process for higher level tasks.
- Produce regular reports on the status of the network in a timely manner with up to date information on the evolving network.
- Standby 24 x 7 and able to react to Critical Network Faults.
- Participate in Core/IMS technical activities, data configurations, change requests, troubleshooting, reporting.
- Good knowledge about 3GPP R5 & R6 standards.
- Essential theories of mobile communications& switching, Relevant international technical specifications &standards.
- Good knowledge in Routers, Switches and Firewalls, CCNA/CCNP is advantage.
- Very good knowledge for the IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) Core Network
- Advanced knowledge in the protocols like TCP/IP, SIP, H.248, DIAMETER, NO.7 SIGTRAN etc.
- Good knowledge of computer, networking & database administration.
- Master the hardware structure & performance specifications of core/IMS NEs.
- Good knowledge of network topology, traffic handling capabilities and traffic characteristics.
- Good knowledge of network performance / configuration parameters and their interpretation and use.
Ref: 8768 | Published: 01 Aug 2018