Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Information Security Officer
||3 months ago
Implementation, management and compliance of a comprehensive Information Technology security program with the Information Technology lines of business to protect their applications and supporting infrastructure from both internal and external threats toward zero downtime and zero audit findings.
Management of IT risk and compliance in alignment with IT strategy.
Single point of contact for IT security risks, incidents and internal controls within the Group.
- IT related bachelor’s degree or degree in Computer Science
- Security related certification (CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA)
- Information Security Forums; ISACA; ISC2 will be advantageous
- Strong Risk Management, Audit and IT Security or risk Management background
- Minimum 4-5 years professional experience
- At least 4 years’ experience in directly assessing and communicating
- Risk Exposures and developing risk mitigation plans
- At least 3 years’ experience in coaching and managing people
- At least 3 years’ experience in coordinating large projects or initiatives across multiple areas
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- A detailed understanding of information security concepts
- Desirable: Knowledge of internal controls, hardware, database, application and technology related security. Mobile device security
- Excellent knowledge and experience in information security concepts, trends and practices
- Strong knowledge in the domains of IT Operations, IT Service Management, IT Disaster Recovery and Security architecture (application & infrastructure)
- Strong Project Management skills
Ref: 9121 | Published: 07 Mar 2019