Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||3 months ago
You will be responsible for guiding the design and development of blended learning courses.
You will be primarily be working with SME’s and principal learning consultants and you will also work remotely with team members globally.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field with several years of experience working with online/blended learning. Bachelor’s degree with extensive eLearning experience will be considered.
- Hands-on experiences in planning, designing, developing, and implementing interactive online learning courses.
- Experience designing an online course – with and without an authoring tool.
- Familiarity or experience with Sakai or other learning management systems (LMS).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Experience with any rapid authoring tools and Adobe Suite is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of HTML /CSS is considered an asset.
- Experience working with templates and eLearning authoring tools and LMS/course platforms will be an added advantage.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients to enhance deliverables.
- Adaptive design eye - demonstrated ability in developing captivating materials to keep an audience engaged.
- Good communicator – listening, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to listen and interact effectively with others in a multicultural environment
- Participates in on-going meetings and flexible to accommodate different time zones.
- Equipped to work collaboratively and virtually - with access to a computer and Internet to facilitate remote work.
Ref: 9325 | Published: 20 Jun 2019